I came up with this one while shopping in Walmart for a couple of ingredients for dinner. I wanted to make a dish that Savvy could help with and also something that was quick since we were cooking on a weekday.
Graham Crackers (about 8 squares)
Instant Cheesecake pudding (3.4 oz package)
Berries of your choice (I used strawberries and blackberries)
1. Crush the graham crackers to a powder (a fun task for the little one)
2. Make the instant pudding according to the quick set directions
3. Rinse and cut the berries
4. Mix the berries into the pudding once its set for about 5 minute.
5. Pack all the crushed graham crackers into the bottom of your serving dish.
6. Layer on the instant pudding and berry mixture.
7. Add a layer of cool whip.
8. Top with more berries for decoration!